Friday, July 25, 2008

Mesmerizing Malaysia

Malaysia is located in the heart of South East Asia. I visited Kaula Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, luckily I was there for their 50th Independence celebration and Shopping Festival. Yes, got back with lots of bargains!. I was amazed by the beauty of Twin Tower, words cannot describe it. I also visited KL tower, Suriya shopping complex (take your credit cards with you…lots to shop for), Batu Cave Temple (a good workout walking up the cave), Zoo and lots of shopping. Food in Malaysia tastes so good, not to mention the exotic fruits that you only find in certain parts of the world. Also pamper yourself to a Malay Foot and body massage, after all the running around a perfect way to end your day. There are lot of places to see in Malaysia, to name a few are Langkawi, Penang, Kelantan, Malacca, Sabah, Terengannu.

For more details about KL, please visit www.kualalumpur.gov.my or www.tourism.gov.my

No comments:

 

Hit count

Oreck Vacuum
Oreck Vacuum