Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My first cake


I am so excited to share the picture of my first ever icing cake, I baked this for my husband as a surprise gift for our 12th Wedding Anniversary. Surprisingly, it tasted lovely and my hubby was quite pleased with the results...for me, am over the moon, since then I have baked chocolate cake and guess what...it came out soft and fluffy.....damn, I cant believe I have had a secret baking gene in me and only jusr discovered it. Results, I am going to start baking classes next month, looking forward and cant wait now. Sindhu's Cakes and Bakes...how does that sound for my bakery shop...lollls.

2 comments:

Aruncsonline said...

It seems your first try in icing cake.what was the reaction from your hubby after eating the cake??????????????????

poisonous_princezz said...

my hubby actually loved the cake....and was quite impressed with my natural talents.....

 

Hit count

Oreck Vacuum
Oreck Vacuum